Tuesday, 13 June 2017
TAFE Institute Managers Enterprise Agreement CPSU- Log of Claims
TAFE Institute Managers Enterprise Agreement CPSU- Log of Claims – 13 June 2017 (PDF Version)
The CPSU serves the following claims on TAFE NSW for a collective agreement for TAFE managers. The CPSU seeks to enhance job security for TAFE managers, compensation in the event of relocations, and training in the use of the relevant enterprise agreement.
- To maintain existing conditions as set out in the TAFE Commission of NSW TAFE Managers Enterprise Agreement 2015, except where conditions are enhanced as a result of negotiations.
- To delineate specific prerequisites for the engagement of temporary employment provisions. Where permanency can be offered, this should be the first option.
- Compensation for managers who are transferred to a new place of work and are required to relocate their place of residence.
- Comprehensive training for all managers in the latest TAFE Commission of NSW Administrative, Support and Related Employees Enterprise Agreement and/or other guidelines and policies as required by Managers in the course of their duties as well as the ratified version of the TAFE Commission of NSW TAFE Managers Enterprise Agreement.
- The CPSU reserves the right to raise other matters throughout negotiations that are to the benefit of staff.